How It Works (High School)
Exceptional Courses, Entire Support Team, Individualized Program
The K12 online high school program provides IDVA students with a high school experience like no other. With more than 90 online courses from which to choose, including three to four versions of core subjects, students can enjoy an individualized high school program tailored to their goals and abilities.
IDVA high school students receive many benefits through the K12 high school program, including:
- Outstanding, individualized curriculum from K12, the leading online K-12 curriculum provider for the K-12 community and a CITA-accredited company
- Multiple curriculum options to meet the needs of diverse learners
- Diverse high school catalog with more than 90 courses, including up to four levels of courses in Math, English, Science, and History
- Individualized Learning Plan for each student charts a course for success during and after high school
- The "xTeam" teachers, advisors, counselors, coordinators, and other educational personnel—offering personalized, extensive support to students and families
- Extracurricular clubs and activities
- In-person teacher-led and school-sponsored events where they can network with their peers
Who is this intended for?
The IDVA high school program serves students in grades 9-12 who reside within the state of Idaho.
What are the costs?
Because we are part of the public school system, the IDVA high school program is tuition-free. Enrolled families receive the complete K12 curriculum, plus a loaner computer and printer at no cost, if needed.
* Note: The K12 high school catalog is a complete list of the high school courses that K12provides. While IDVA offers a comprehensive selection of courses, not every K12 high school course is available to IDVA students. Information on specific courses of study and available electives are provided upon enrollment. For details, please speak to your Personal Admissions Liaison (PAL) during the enrollment process.
Flexible Schedule & Early Graduation Opportunities for Qualified Students
IDVA offers alternate paths towards graduation for qualifying students. Students who are 16 years or older and who have a 3.5 GPA or higher may qualify for a Flexible Schedule and/or Early Graduation! Please visit https://www.idvacollegeandcareer.com/ for more information. If you are interested, please, contact our College & Career Advisor, Jennifer Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org or (208) 861-1924.